Friday, July 9, 2010

just a drop of crimson red.

cameroid,outfit,distressedress,fashion
kate spade,distressedress,outfit,fashion,collage
(vintage sheer blouse, distressed shorts, cross multi-chain necklace, knuckle ring, 2-finger heart ring from F21, Kate Spade's Nylon Sam with tab)

i've been trying to work my outfits round this gorgeous red boxy bag that i got from Kate Spade while in the California. i've only brought it out once since i got it earlier this January and i think it, and my black leather bag from Barney's, deserve more usage! at last, success me thinks. i wish i had a photo to show how the blouse really is though. maybe next time. for now, pardon what the flash of my camera has exposed. haha.

2 comments:

Ashley Dy said...

I love your blog!

Enter my give-away

Glory said...

awww i just started out and this means a lot. thank you! :D